Technical Services Manager (Property Management) – Ref 622Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global property player.
They are now looking for this role to deliver, on a multi-site multi-client basis, the agreed service, strategy and business plan within the company and client teams Nationally to prepare monitor and execute the agreed forecasts on time and within the agreed parameters.
To support the business, review & manage engineering risk and deliver on business development Nationally.
- Complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
- Complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
- Manage the agreed forecasts.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, company, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- Provide technical support & advice to the FM team Nationally.
- Review CIBBSE/HVCA guidelines and contract utilities.
- Review and manage engineering business risk.
- Deliver and market M&E offering.
- To be the responsible person for the management of all engineering matters.
- Control and manage staff as applicable.
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
- Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
- Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
- Good Written Communication Skills & attention to detail.
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
- Basic IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level.
- Proven people management skills and team building.
- Knowledge of Output Specifications.
- Management of Performance based contracts.
- Defects / warranty management.
- CIBBSE & HVCA guidelines
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Engineering experience.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com