Procurement Manager (Facilities Management)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, have an opening for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their prestigious business. You will be tasked with providing procurement services to the London Portfolio of the business and where required liaise with other business disciplines, building and managing effective working relationships. The successful candidate will be an experienced facilities procurement professional that will support and deliver the operational requirement for property management services as required. Taking responsibility for ensuring adherence to the company procurement procedures, tendering strategic contracts, and providing support for smaller tenders, while appointing and managing specialist consultants if required. It is essential you are an excellent communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels within the business to achieve results. You will be used to working in a fast paced environment with a focus on achieving end results.
- Minimum 5 years facilities procurement experience in the proactive and reactive sourcing, tendering, negotiation, contract implementation and contract management.
- Experience of building effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Experience of delivering operational targets in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Report writing.
- MCIPS qualified (Level 6).
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
- A high standard of computer literacy will be required.