Facilities Manager / Corporate / 5 Star EnvironmentBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Manager to manage operational activities for a number properties located across a prestigious business park estate in Warrington
The successful candidate will be an accomplished facilities building manager possessing a strong knowledge of Commercial Building Management.
Your experience should include:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – with full awareness of PPM processes and permits Budget control with a full audit trail, and service charge management
- People & Customer Service Skills
- Service Charge Budget
You will be an experienced manager with a track record in service delivery and cost management, a first class communicator, being able to demonstrate exceptional customer and client facing skills, to liaise with the clients and building occupiers ensuring a good level of service is maintained.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong M&E knowledge
- Will lead the Client’s branding initiative for the estate – “Expect More”
- Will take forward the Travel Coordinator role for the estate – liaison with the council will be involved
- Successful candidate will be based in the Client’s office
- Ideally someone who is fairly local/has a reasonable commute to work (so they can attend in an emergency as required)
You will be preferably qualified in a Building or FM related discipline and ideally possess an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
You will also need to be highly organised, flexible with sound IT skills.
Please speak to either Dominique Bradley or Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email an application to email@example.com