Moves ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An opportunity for an immediately available Moves/Relocation Manager to work on an exciting relocation project in Darlington. The Moves Manager should have extensive experience in the office moves sector is essential and you must be fully versed and compliant with all associated H&S implications.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager but you must possess the skills to drive projects on the ground, delivering them on time, to budget and in line with the highest quality levels. This is a multi-phase relocation project to support an extensive building improvement plan and will involve weekend/evening working to support the moves. You will be based in Darlington but should be flexible to travel if required.
- Supervision of all moves on site during the move period.
- To organise and undertake review sessions during move process.
- To manage any snagging, defects and minor works including crate reconciliation throughout and after the phased moves.
- Establish a helpdesk for all staff and move information room for all Project stakeholders, which is accessible at all times.
- Undertake post completion review of each phase of the project to enable future improvements to delivery process.
- Prepare, update and circulate a Project Directory listing all contact points within move management and client organisation.
- Establish liaison with all Client contractors affecting move management process.
- Prepare and agree a fully detailed move process plan showing all activities and responsibilities and circulate to all participants.
- Prepare a moves process Health & Safety plan.
- Administer the terms of any contracts with service providers, issuing any instructions required to achieve satisfactory completion of the work.
Key skills required
- AutoCAD experience is desirable/not essential but must be able to open & view AutoCAD drawings
- Microsoft Projects
- Microsoft Excel
For further information on this role please contact Dominique Bradley on 0207 1184848