Senior Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, a global investment company, for an experienced Senior Facilities Manager, who will be the primary FM point of contact and who will provide support to the Regional Facilities Manager for ensuring that facilities services in the team are delivered, developed and accord with the best practice standards defined by the client.
The successful candidate will have a portfolio of properties as well as a team and will be ideally located in Guildford/Maidenhead or Leatherhead.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- To ensure smooth transition of properties into management and to deal with the transition of contracts from previous owners to minimise the contractual commitments of the Clients as and when required.
- To assist in the deployment of resources in the team, with particular emphasis on staffing particularly where staff are shared.
- To be directly involved with the recruitment and employee relations issues as appropriate and to provide input into performance assessment exercises, as required.
- To support the training of all staff in best practice and standards initiatives, in conjunction with the RFM where appropriate.
- To support the RFM in the management of the regional FM network with the provision of service charge budgets and reconciliations to the agreed programme and standards.
- To monitor contractor performance against agreed standards.
- To ensure that properties within a region and sector are managed in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the risk management programme.
- To ensure readiness for sale dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and lettings from a facilities perspective.
- Do you have experience in a similar role with line management responsibility for a team of FM’s?
- Do you hold a BIFM Membership?
- Do you possess a full clean driving licence?
- Do you have contractor management experience?
- Do you currently manage a budget?
If so, please contact us on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.