Facilities Manager (Media Company)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading facilities company and have an opening for a Facilities Manager to join their business. The Facilities Manager will assist the Account Director, supporting the management of service delivery and operational delivery on a key account across two sites in London. This role requires a Facilities Manager with a minimum of 5 years FM and people management experience.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader of people and of contractors and will place importance on the delivery of high standards throughout the account.
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Financial management
- Management of the Building Management System
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all FM activities on site
- Develops a close working relationship with all of the vendors to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues
- Monitor PPM schedule ensuring adherence to schedule
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest quality level
Skills and experience required
- Degree qualified, preferable in operations or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an on-site team.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment. Experience within a global organization would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a facilities-related background
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
For further information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848