Space Planner & Facilities Compliance CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a successful insurance company, whom are part of the FTSE 250 and are
looking to appoint a Space Planner and Facilities Compliance Coordinator, responsible for
providing a flexible and proactive space planning service to Reigate, Manchester and Glasgow regions, supervising office moves and overseeing contractors.
The successful candidate will manage all Facilities related compliance matters and will also ensure best practice environmental strategies that minimise costs and maintain legislative compliance.
- Space planning of office accommodation, utilising Computer Aided Design to produce proposals for office changes and updating current floor plans.
- Produce monthly reports for Head of Facilities, detailing space utilisation as and when required for auditable purposes.
- Maintain a central furniture suppliers and stock database, ensuring stock is pre-ordered when stocks are low and that the details are up to date.
- Supervision of office moves, liaising with internal customers, organising contractors for large moves and supervising works.
- Liaise with moves contractors and internal customers during the planning stages and implementation of office approved office moves and/or relocations.
- Through a thorough knowledge of legislative requirements, ensure that all Facilities related statutory compliance obligations are adhered to.
- Maintain risk profile spreadsheets and advise Head of Facilities on the Facilities department risk profile with regards to the quarterly risk review, audits and reportable events producing action plans where required.
- On a departmental basis, identify environmental issues and opportunities and advise and make recommendations to the Head of Facilities on changes/new legislation ultimately attaining a best practice approach.Do you have experience in the supervision of office moves, including the ability to plan, organise and see through office infrastructure changes?
- Experience required:
- Do you currently use CAD?
- Do you possess a strong eye for detail?
- Do you currently use Microsoft packages?
- Do you have a sound knowledge and understanding of building services legislation and environmental best practice?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner or Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.