Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Operations & IT Manager and working closely with the Director’s Assistant and across departments, the Administrator ensures a first-class support service is delivered to our client.
• Take ownership for the monitoring and maintenance of all office equipment (e.g. photocopiers, franking machines) to ensure items are in good working order, eliminating down-time and resolving issues as they arise.
• Take ownership of the Audio Visual requirements. Ensure that staff are appropriately trained and that adequate processes are in place to support on-site meetings and events.
• Assist with IT troubleshooting across the organisation, to provide a responsive service to the departments.
• Liaise with the IT support provider
• Responsible for the good appearance and cleanliness of office
• Ensuring public meeting spaces
• Work closely with the Events team
• Assist in managing the current maintenance and cleaning arrangements.
• Assist in managing the working environment within the building
• Maintaining and educating staff
• Working with the Operations and IT Manager to ensuring that the building remains secure at all times
• Providing any staff training and undertaking inductions regarding the building and its services.
• Support the Operations & IT Manager by pro-actively identifying facilities issues and taking appropriate steps to prevent problems from arising.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining levels of office supplies, advising on needs for stationery orders and consumables and seeking value for money.
• Organise and receive deliveries as required which includes the estate parking system.
• Responsible for administering the incoming and outgoing post systems including assistance with bulk mailings.
• Assist in managing any external contractors while present in the building.
• Assist with basic HR administration
• Assist with basic Finance administration as directed.
Director’s Office Support
• Provide general ad-hoc support to the Director’s Executive Assistant
• Manage set up and catering for key meetings and internal events
• Assist with quarterly compilation and distribution of board packs
Other Activities, Duties and Responsibilities:
• To undertake other duties as requested from time to time
• Participate in the rota for Reception cover which includes dealing with member queries, welcoming guests and sorting deliveries.
• Assist with data input and maintenance CRM database as required
Other key relationships:
• Director of Finance & Resources
• Customer Services Assistant
• Director’s Assistant
• Senior Marketing Manager
• Head of Events
Skills and experience required:
• Educated to A level or equivalent.
• Knowledge of processes and procedures involved in office management
• Working with in an office environment with responsibility for day to day functions.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Able to work as part of a team or on their own.
• Able to communicate with a wide range of people at different levels
• A positive and proactive approach
• Qualification in health and safety or facilities management
• Knowledge of the facilities management.
• Experience of hard and soft services
• Experience of managing HVAC systems