Interim Facilities Manager (School)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and innovative Facilities Manager to join their school in South London on an interim basis. The successful candidate will support the future development of the school for 2 sites and lead the site team, and also be responsible for managing the school premises budget and contractors, and ensure that the school sites are maintained in a safe, clean and secure condition.
• Devising, implementing and monitoring a daily schedule of works for the site teams.
• Contribute to the planning and development of the school sites.
• Promoting and co-ordinating letting arrangements.
• Managing shift system, including staff rota, for out of hours activities.
• Implement performance targets and monitor the effectiveness of the site team.
• To be available for emergencies including out of hours.
• To be responsible for managing the opening and secure close down of the buildings.
• Do you have direct line management experience?
• Do you currently use Microsoft packages?
• Do you have a sound knowledge and understanding of plants and PPM and reactive works?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.