Soft Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a leading corporate professional services firm with an opening for an experienced Soft Services Manager to join their Facilities Management team and report directly to the Head of Facilities.
The Soft Services Manager will have sole responsibility for all aspects of day to day management of soft service contract management from an active and commercial perspective.
The successful candidate will have superior communication skills and interpersonal skills and be able to forge successful working relationships with various colleagues, key contacts within the business and outsourced service partners.
• Overall operational responsibility for day to day running of soft service contracts and any other additional service provision within this area
• Strategic foresight, innovation and planning in relation to services delivered
• Forward planning and management of finances of all soft service provision to include responsibility for achieving financial targets, budget management and review
• Regular review of contracts to include monthly meetings/quarterly reviews
• Regular review and auditing of Service Level Agreements
• All legal compliance to include H&S, quality and environmental in line with responsibilities as outlined in the firm’s Management System
• Predicting and planning future resources from a soft service perspective
• Responsible for development, guidance and motivation in line with contract management requirements
• Responsible for negotiating soft service contracts/agreement with suppliers with support from Head of Facilities and Purchasing
• Development/implementation of plans for longer term benefit to office/team, etc. by constant review of contracts ensuring in line with business needs and future goals
Qualifications and experience required
• Business Specific qualification such as BIFM Diploma
• Proven experience in soft services contract management
• Financial management including budget management
• Contract negotiation
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Customer Focus attitude
• Must be available to be on-call every 3-4 weeks. This is a 7-day cover including evenings and weekends.