Front of House CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
The role requires a Front of House specialist who will have experience of co-ordinating the specific needs of a team of FOH receptionists across multiple locations throughout London for various clients within a robust corporate environment.
You will assist with the overall service delivery level, ensuring that the Front of House Service is run efficiently and professionally. You will be responsible for providing an excellent Customer Service Journey together with providing additional administrative support, co-ordinating various activities including training, staffing and temporary workers.
- Implement and maintain onsite Security procedures and processes.
- Ensure all sites have current H&S, Liability and Security documentation.
- Create and update ongoing AI’s for various properties across London.
- Report directly into the Front of House Manager – reporting on Standards/Site Security requirements.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage holiday, training and absentee cover for Front of House.
- To implement and ensure (as far as possible) receptionists and Reception Officers work to their specification, meeting all statutory requirements, following CW procedures.
- Required to raise purchase orders and complete Invoicing.
- Liaise with contractors.
- General filing, typing of minutes and reports, and any other general assistance and administrative support as required within the FOH Department.
- Monitor and maintain staff performance levels, lead and motivate your team as well as assist to carry out the annual performance reviews.
- Liaise with the Front of House Manager when required on service standards, building requirements/issues etc.
- Assist in Recruitment within the FOH Department.
- Ad hoc unannounced Reception audits on presentation of receptions and staff.
- Maintain Customer Service and Security standards to all Direct Front of House Services Employees.
- Training and Staff Development
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proactive, fast learner and able to take direction
- Good time keeping essential
- Good prioritisation and self-organisation
- Flexibility to juggle several tasks at one time
- Experience of managing a Reception / Front of House team
- Excellent I.T skills
- Competent in general office and administrational duties
- Have experience of working in the facilities or property management environment
If this is something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to email@example.com