Corporate Services Manager (Financial Business)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a leading investment firm with an opening for a Corporate Services Manager to join their prestigious business.
The Corporate Services Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and directing office services operations for all EMEA locations. Based at their corporate HQ in London (an office of circa 90 people) you will also manage small satellite offices overseas including locations in the Middle East and throughout Europe.
Role responsibilities to include:
- Manages facilities maintenance and projects within the region
- Manages regional real estate matters including lease negotiations, financial obligations, liaising with building management
- Regional procurement efforts and vendor management
- Workspace planning and seating changes for all EMEA regional offices.
- Offices services responsibilities including food and pantry, cleaning services, horticulture, mail/courier services, conference rooms, communications and other administrative responsibilities.
- Regional travel related services and responsibilities.
- Manages regional vendor relationships for all CS functions.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Minimum of five years of related experience at a manager level
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Previous experience within the Facilities Administration/Real Estate functions required
- Procurement related experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of real estate financial terms and principles
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond effectively in complex situations.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and senior management
- Travel to other locations including outside of EMEA may be necessary from time to time.
For further information on this role contact Peter Forshaw OR Dominique Bradley on 0207 118 4848 or send your cv to email@example.com