Project Manager – Planned & Cyclical WorksBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client is a not for profit organisation looking to appoint a Project Manager responsible for the management and reporting of planned and cyclical works programmes within the department using the asset management database to report performance and undertake valuations and payments on a monthly basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and reporting of all cyclical and servicing contracts, working closely with the Project manager (responsive maintenance) and ensuring all compliance reporting in regard to gas/electrical servicing and landlord obligations are reported on time and in a consistent way.
- To provide support to senior management and to contribute to the development of the client’s business plan by introducing innovative and commercial acumen.
- To ensure works are completed following established procedures and policies that ensure works are delivered on time and to excellent standards. This will require leadership, direction and vision.
- Ensure monthly performance management reports are prepared and presented each month to the Director of Asset Management and ensure any regulatory or health and safety obligations are met.
- To be responsible for the overall delivery of the asset management planned and cyclical programmes, ensuring performance and quality targets are met and that the work is delivered within budget.
- To provide leadership, direction and vision to the team, to achieve the highest standards in motivation, guidance and training.
- Develop financial management controls to enable variances and or slippages to be corrected.
- To manage and report on tenant satisfaction within the departments service areas. Ensure that tenant enquiries and complaints are managed and recorded for the department and these are reported through the operate systems as and when necessary for planned and cyclical works.
- Represent the department in conjunction with other Project managers at the health and safety steering group.
- Do you have extensive and detailed knowledge of building construction techniques?
- Do you have experience of project planning, programming and monitoring?
- Do you have a detailed understanding of the Decent Homes standards and knowledge of PPC2000 Partnering Contract arrangements and the development of the processes?
- Do you have experience in managing M&E services and reporting compliance?
- Do you have proven experience in managing budgets and financial controls?
- Do you have experience in managing a multi-disciplined project team?
- Do you have experience in producing statistical monitoring data of performance against defined K.P.I’s and are you experienced in performance management?
- Do you have the ability to use ICT databases and asset management databases along with excel and Microsoft project software?
- Do you have a HNC or equivalent qualification in Building or M&E related subject?
- Do you have a clean driving licence and use of an appropriate vehicle for business use?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.