Multi Site Facilities Manager (Innovative Corporate Company)Back to Vacancies List
They are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Manager to manage and maintain the very highest standards of Facilities Management and Customer services across their portfolio of buildings.
- Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager, the purpose of the role is to achieve and maintain the very highest standards of Facilities Management and Customer Care at centres within the cluster. This includes the building fabric, associated hard and soft services (through effective coordination of planned and reactive maintenance), site security and health and safety.
- This is a critical role supporting the Centre Manager in their objectives to achieve sites that remain attractive to our Customers from both an operational and cost perspective.
- The role will require regular liaison with specialist contractors to ensure all work is carried out in line with best practice, to the expected standard, to reduce risk of failure, minimise downtime, disruption and operational risk. This role also involves ensuring that appropriate controls and procedures are followed to ensure the health & safety of any person affected by the undertaking of these works.
- The role will incorporate providing support for various site related projects such as fit-out and décor of common areas and washrooms etc. as well as general repairs. This will include regular review of all areas carrying out condition surveys and making arrangements for any remedial works identified.
[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeIn” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “0.5” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
- Setting and working to accurate and efficient FM related service charge budgets applicable to the sites under their responsibility.
- Provide industry recognised level of competency and knowledge relating to building services across the portfolio.
- Responsibilities may extend to additional sites, flexibility is paramount.
- Be the first point of contact for Centre Managers in terms of dealing and resolving all building, building services and other FM related issues.
- To consistently deliver high levels of customer service to Centre Managers ensuring all Hard and Soft Service Facilities and Maintenance issues, requests, complaints and questions via telephone, e-mail or in person are acknowledged and acted upon within appropriate timelines and are escalated where required.
- Develop and foster constructive and cooperative relationships with Centre Managers through regular and clear communication.
- To ensure consistent service is aligned to Customer needs and the terms of their lease.
- Supporting the Centre Manager in delivery of any necessary unit preparation works required.
- Liaising with Centre Managers and Building and Development team regarding Licence to Alter works.
- Coordination of all fire related regulations and audits are undertaken (weekly fire tests, drills, maintenance visits).
- Management of sustainability objectives (waste, water & energy) and achieve cost efficiencies
- Directing, planning and on-going management of essential central services such security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
- Supervising grounds and general maintenance, including the line management of in-house Caretakers for planned and routine tasks.
- Risk management including Statutory compliance recording, risk assessments and ensuring that sites comply with all statutory requirements; all matters of concern should be escalated to the Group Risk Manager.
- Management of Elogbooks CAFM system to ensure site records are current.
- Ensure all site documents are maintained including Operation and Maintenance manuals, Health & Safety files, asset registers, PPM calendars, logbooks, firebox, drawings / schematics and certification.
- Maintaining audit trail for all planned and reactive tasks.
- Providing regular updates to Centre Manager and Head of Facilities including provision of relevant management reports reporting on SLA performance etc.
- Manage and maintain monthly utility meter readings.
- Provide full support for the Centre Manager and work together to ensure high standards of appearance and maintenance throughout the sites.
- Managing planned and reactive tasks for the in-house FM Technicians, ensuring high levels of service and team work.
- Setting of objectives and performance management of the in-house FM Technicians and arrange training as identified/required.
- Deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager.
Limits of Authority
- All actions outside the general agreed day to day management procedures should be authorised by the Head of Facilities.
- Actions should be carried out in accordance with Workspace procedures.
- Single items of expenditure limited to £5000.00
- Minimum of 5 years relevant FM experience in commercial buildings.
- Experience in managing staff and contractors, working with planned maintenance programmes and knowledge of relevant compliance and legislation.
- A high amount of experience gained on a broad range of building engineering systems, understanding how they operate and the different types of maintenance required. A Mechanical / Engineering qualification, HND or relevant degree is preferable.
- Hold minimum of IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, ideally NEBOSH General Certificate.
- IWFM qualification preferred.
- Experience in people-management.
- Sound I.T knowledge and ability to use a wide range of software packages.
- Good Organisational skills; self-motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised within company procedures and with guidance from the Head of Facilities.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work in a customer-facing role.
- Flexible approach to the tasks required and the hours of duty. It may be necessary to be contacted out of hours in the event of emergencies
- Numerate with good written and spoken English.
[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeIn” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “2” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “scroll” scroll_offset= “75” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
Please contact Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org