Contracts ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading managing agent who are looking to appoint an experienced Contracts Manager, responsible for providing operational team management and approved contractor support comprising of documentation, record keeping, monitoring and statutory compliance services relating to the management, maintenance and development of our clients’ estate.
The post holder is expected to work proactively with the Compliance team’s Data Team Leader and analysts whilst providing direct leadership management support to the Contract Coordinators.
A high level of operational management is required to ensure approved contracted suppliers are supported in their role in service delivery.
- Direct management of the Contract Coordinators delivering a strong stakeholder focus
- Management of approved external suppliers delivering statutory compliance services
- Working closely with the Compliance team Data Team Leader
Production of management reports
- Delivering a contractor management service that supports the building estates statutory requirements
- Managing data input efficiency
- Initiate and manage positive change as the compliance team role evolves
- Manage the internal contract compliance team
- Report to and attending operational reviews as required
- Assist and advise the Compliance Manager with Contractor management development programmes
- Advise the Technical Compliance Manager upon the impact and implementation of new legislation
- Manage the Key Performance Indicators for the contract compliance team
- Manage efficient input IT systems to support compliance team remit
- Do you have an ONC level minimum in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline?
- Do you currently manage statutory Compliance in a building services environment?
- Do you have strong experience and knowledge in Statutory Compliance Legislation Health and Safety and workplace legislation?
- Do you have experience in Facilities Management, working for a Managing Agent, or a closely related property discipline?
- Do you have experience in managing Hard FM services contracts?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner or Stacey Amos on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.