Technical Compliance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
This is a genuine opportunity for you to make an impact in the business. This is a new role working for a leading property manager. This client has recently invested in their people and processes and is looking for a Technical Compliance Manager to join the organisation.
You will support the operational management of the internal compliance team. You will work proactively with internal Stakeholders, Managers and Property Managers to establish and maintain a compliant statutory environment for the estate.
A high level of operational management is required to ensure contracted suppliers are supported in their role in service delivery.
- Providing a comprehensive compliance management service that supports the building estate, efficiently and with a strong stakeholder focus
- Managing and monitoring statutory compliance and planned maintenance
- Managing contracted supplier performance
- Managing data input efficiency and developing IT platforms as required
- Managing and supporting compliance team supervisors and staff
- Initiate and manage positive change as the compliance team role evolves
The ideal candidate will have experience in Statutory Compliance Legislation, Facilities Management, Managing Agent or a closely related property discipline, Health and Safety and workplace legislation and Hard FM services contracts.
You will need:
- HNC / HND or above in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related Property Management qualification.
- Property Management and Compliance experience
- Managing external approved building services contractors
- At least five years of managing and supervising professional support services team
If you are looking for a challenging role with future prospects, then apply now to email@example.com