Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We have an opportunity for a Building Manager to work on behalf of our client who are a property advisory firm. Within this role you will be responsible for tenant liasion and providing a first class level of customer service.
- Facilitate all tenant meetings and ensure that any action points are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- You will manage all contractors on site, small fit out projects and be responsible for all health & safety and the financial management of assets.
- Manage controlled risks which are identified through external risk assessments which include all H&S, Fire, Legionella, Disability Access, Working at Height and Asbestos.
- Complete and update all PPM through an online portal (Experience of working with online portals is an advantage).
- Effectively manage service partners and external/third party contractors.
- Compile information relevant to asset, outlining the above points, alongside any new tenants, vacant space and feedback from tenants. This will be used to complete a client report.
- Manage all financial aspects for the asses, including approval of invoices through internal system. Complete monthly reports on the asset’s service charge, which will include predicted end of year expenditure.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal colleagues, service partner and third party operators.
- Prepare and present monthly reports which will include information from compliance audits, risk assessments, identified areas of concern following asset inspections, incidents/accidents relating to the asset and outstanding maintenance issues.
- Experience in a self-managed, responsible Receptionist/Front of house or customer service role
- Enthusiastic, passionate with a commitment to delivering exceptional standards of customer service at all times
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook
- Experience of delivering a first class level of customer service
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Self-starter with the flexibility to undertake a range of duties
- A good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proofing and grammar skills, flair for document presentation
- Accountable attitude with ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
If this is something of interest to you – please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to email@example.com