Property AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
We have an opportunity for a Property Administrator to work on behalf of our client who are a highly successful property company.
This role is to be a key part of the management team acting as first line support to Management Surveyors. To actively undertake all property related administration tasks in a professional manner including lease management, maintaining accurate tenancy information, processing tenant applications, and maintaining databases and records as required.
- Support in the delivery of management tasks and assist with operational issues across the management portfolio
- Maintain records and databases as required including information and data on Landlord and BE systems
- Set up new properties/tenancies as directed by Management Surveying team.
- Take responsibility for data gathering as reasonably requested and delivering all records and reports to the highest possible standard
- Assist with the set up and maintaining accurate tenancy records and reports
- Coordinate, and assist in the preparation of all management, Service Charge
- Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
- Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control and including overview of Management Accounts, where appropriate.
- Assist in the service charge and insurance renewals – including client liaison and presentation.
- Provide any support reasonably requested by other team members and centre site staff.
Experience and Attributes Required;
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong organisational skills
- Experienced administrator
- Personal integrity
- Team worker
- Experienced Administrator
- Numerate and ability to integrate systems
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively as part of busy team
- Property management experience or working in a related environment (desirable)
- Desire to progress and develop
If this is something of interest to you please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com OR contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848.