Facilities and H&S ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a Royal Society looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Manager to monitor the performance of the outsourced maintenance contract and the outsourced cleaning contract, and to also become the first point of contact with the site supervisors and area managers.
This role also includes being appointed as the RSM Health and Safety Officer and being the point of reference for departmental directors across the business
- To effectively manage the outsourced FM contractor’s performance of the
- Maintenance of the Society’s premises including Plant, Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- To manage the performance of the Cleaning Services Contract (General, High level, Window and Carpet).
- To monitor security control, alarm systems, CCTV and key control.
- To liaise and discuss with heads of departments their requirements for any internal moves of office departmental employees and to co-ordinate capital projects as required.
- To act as Health and Safety Officer to ensure the Society is compliant with safe working practices at all times.
Skills & Experience Required
- IOSH managing safely
- BIFM Level 4
- Training experience / qualification
- First aid qualified
- Significant experience within an FM role and associated H&S
- Proven experience of leading on health and safety issues and development/review of health and safety policy.