Facilities Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Operations Manager to join a commercial property company based at a large venue in Doncaster.
The Operations Manager will support the delivery of Facilities Management including cleaning, security, both hard and soft services and will also focus on implementing, supporting and managing the operational processes and procedures.
In this role you will work alongside senior management team and will help define the strategy then act as the Project Manager in implementing, updating and maintaining the FM processes and procedures.
Role responsibilities will include:
- To monitor all 3rd party resources and suppliers including the review of supplier’s policies & procedures tender documentation, management of procurement activity and auditing of 3rd party resources.
- Resourcing Strategies and Structures. Includes inspections, audits and reviewing contractor performance
- Provide operational and Health & Safety management
- Contractor management including setting up and mobilisation of new contracts and associated activity.
- To assist the General Manager with collation of costs and oversee expenditure, recommendations for under/overspend as necessary.
- Setting up and operation of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures
- Statutory and legislative compliance
- Managing relationships with local authorities, statutory bodies, architects and engineers throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 3 years Facilities Management experience at manager level, preferably in a retail/shopping centre environment
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified with experience of managing Health and Safety in the workplace
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to forging successful working relationships with key stakeholders
- Contractor management
- Budget management
For more information on this role please contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848.