Multi-Site Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global property company for a Multi-Site Building Manager to join their business and be based in Liverpool.
The Multi-Site Building Manager will be responsible for approximately 5 buildings in their portfolio that will include residential, commercial office space and public realm. The role will focus on 5 key areas that include contractor management, people management, building maintenance, health and safety and management of a service charge budget.
Key role responsibilities
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally are maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the sites.
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety compliance on site, including that of third party service providers and maintenance records.
- To ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client, in conjunction with other stakeholders
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- Able to build and maintain tenant/customer relationships
- Able to build and maintain supplier relationships
- Know and be able to apply legislation and policies relating to Health and Safety and Environment
Skills and experience required
- Contractor management
- Service charge budget management
- Good understanding of building fabric and maintenance
- People management
- Full driving licence and have use of a car
- Excellent time management, service charge experience
- IOSH / NEBOSH desirable