Head of Property & FacilitiesBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a social enterprise and development trust seeking an innovative and creative thinking Property and Facilities Manager, who will be responsible for leading a team delivering property, building services and facilities management across the estate of public realm, residential, community and commercial premises.
Working at a strategic level, this position requires someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, someone who thinks laterally, is a problem solver and who has a commitment to quality. You will ensure the property and facilities portfolio contributes towards the needs of the clients’ organisational strategy whilst ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to colleagues and clients that live in, work in and visit the estate.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong leadership and project management skills and have the interpersonal attributes to work effectively across teams.
- Excellent forward planning skills
- Procurement experience. budget management and driving value for money from facilities management spend
- A sound knowledge of legal and compliance issues regarding property management
- A recognised qualification in either technical or building services (BIFM), including a NEBOSH Certificate or IOSH Health and Safety Training