Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a highly successful real estate and property provider working on behalf of a global media company, who are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Manager.
The Facilities Manager will assist the Account Director in ensuring contract delivery, client and tenant satisfaction, management of all hard and soft services, financial management and leading the team where applicable.
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the team on site to promote engagement and excellent in customer service and delivery.
- Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance.
- Ensures compliance with best practice, policies and procedures including statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks.
- Develops a close working relationship with Client Key Stakeholders, Landlord, Managing Agents and all of the FM vendors.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations.
- Monitor PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers.
- Responsible for Health & Safety during events.
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest standards and that post room functions are delivered in a timely efficient and customer orientated fashion.
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs.
- Supports Events, Food & Beverage, Amenities, on site Activities & Concierge Services and relevant service providers locally.
- Proactively manages spend and budget locally in line with policies and procedures including the processing of PO’s, invoices, budgets, service charges, rates, rent, insurance and local taxes etc. as applicable.
- Proven track record in the management of hard services, preferably self-delivered engineering services contracts
- Proven track record of managing office cleaning, preferably BICS experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong Client relationships
- Experience in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Minimum five years’ experience delivering combined services facilities management contract in a client site.
- Degree qualified, preferably in property, facilities operations or engineering.
- Drive to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and work in a pressurized fast paced environment
- Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in terms of people management and team leadership skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility with a ‘can do attitude’.
If this role is of interest, please contact either Robyn Powner OR Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role.