Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property organisation; are now looking to appoint an experienced Building Manager to manage the operational day-to-day activity of a group of building’s within in Croydon.
Within the role you will deliver the agreed service, strategy and business plan with the client and client teams and to prepare and monitor the agreed budgets on time within the agreed parameters. You will also deliver effective Facilities Management services in line with the clients FM procedures.
- Manage the on-site team and contracted service providers.
- Manage the agreed budget.
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Liaise with and manage tenant’s occupation of the premises
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed
- Establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management service, with approved budgets.
- Develop Occupier FM business at site level in consultation with RFM and Senior Managers.
- Manage Health and Safety.
- FM experience
- Computer literate,
- H&S experience (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- People Management
- Experience in property management which would include Contract Management, Service Charges and be people focused.
If this is something of interest to you – please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your application to email@example.com