Building Manager – Ref 623Back to Vacancies List
Our client a leading property management firm, have a vacancy for a Building Manager. Based at a large premier site in Bristol you will report to the Regional Facilities Manager and Property Surveyor and be responsible for assisting in the smooth management of this iconic office building of just over 110,000 sq ft.
This is a dynamic role in a highly challenging business environment, within a team that aspires to lead the Investor Facilities market. The Building Manager will be responsible for ensuring our clients hight standards of facilities management are applied to the property in which you will be based.
You will be responsible for providing a proactive service in respect of the management of the Building and will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of compliance in respect of Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation at the property.
Candidates will demonstrate the following experience:
- Substantial proven experience within a similar single or multi-site Facilities/Building Manager role
- Knowledge of construction team management, including detailed “Permit to Work” with management experience
- Excellent general knowledge of Facilities/Building Management – Administration/Building Fabric/Mechanical & Electrical Service/Health & Safety/Finance/Disaster Management
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Demonstrateable customer care skills and an innovative leadership style
- Excellent IT knowledge and skills with the ability to work on multiple IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and in-house database systems
- Preferably from a Property Management Consultancy background.
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- IOSH qualified ideal
In addition to the above you will demonstrate a flexible, “can do” attitude; you will be a self-motivated, self-starter with proven experience multi-tasking and consistently achieving timely delivery of projects and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building/Facilities Manager looking to develop their careers and work at this prestigious property.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com