Multi Site Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking for a candidate, to support the delivery, on a multi-site, multi-client portfolio in Central London, the agreed service, strategy and business plan with the property and client teams and to be involved in the preparation, monitoring, and execution of the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Carry out site visits and inspections as directed.
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control.
- Attend meetings with client, tenants and contractors.
- Maintain Computer Systems including Maximo.
- To act as pivotal point for FM delivery.
- Deliver agreed services in line with the company approach, including all associated management reporting and control systems.
- To develop and improve FM services delivery.
- Our client is keen to develop the successful individual We are ideally looking for candidates that are degree qualified or have achieved some sort of building related formal qualification – this is so in time the successful individual can complete the AssocRICS qualification with the ultimate aim of completing the
- RICS FM Pathway.
Our client is offering:
- Competitive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- All Work Related Travel would be paid for
- Training & Fantastic Development Opportunities
Please speak to Lilly Yuill OR Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org