Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
We have an opportunity for a Building Manager to work on behalf of our client who are a property advisory firm. Within this role you will be responsible for tenant liasion and providing a first class level of customer service.
- Facilitate all tenant meetings and ensure that any action points are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- You will manage all contractors on site, small fit out projects and be responsible for all health & safety and the financial management of assets.
- Manage controlled risks which are identified through external risk assessments which include all H&S, Fire, Legionella, Disability Access, Working at Height and Asbestos.
- Complete and update all PPM through an online portal (Experience of working with online portals is an advantage).
- Effectively manage service partners and external/third party contractors.
- Compile information relevant to asset, outlining the above points, alongside any new tenants, vacant space and feedback from tenants. This will be used to complete a client report.
- Manage all financial aspects for the asses, including approval of invoices through internal system. Complete monthly reports on the assetâ€™s service charge, which will include predicted end of year expenditure.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal colleagues, service partner and third party operators.
- Prepare and present monthly reports which will include information from compliance audits, risk assessments, identified areas of concern following asset inspections, incidents/accidents relating to the asset and outstanding maintenance issues.
- Experience in a self-managed, responsible Receptionist/Front of house or customer service role
- Enthusiastic, passionate with a commitment to delivering exceptional standards of customer service at all times
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook
- Experience of delivering a first class level of customer service
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Self-starter with the flexibility to undertake a range of duties
- A good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proofing and grammar skills, flair for document presentation
- Accountable attitude with ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
If this is something of interest to you, please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org