Multi Site Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a leading property company whom are looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to cover a portfolio within the Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and overall responsibility for a group of 10 – 20 properties in line with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures related general legislation and client/tenant requirements. This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards.
- Relationships – Develop and maintain positive relationships with property managers, contractors, tenants and occupiers.
- Tenant Liaison – Regularly liaise with tenants to keep them informed of actions, works and activities associated with the day to day running of the building.
- Budget Management – Produce reports for service charge budgets to reflect the estimated running costs of the property. Also raise purchase orders and all payments & involving.
- Health & Safety – Complete risk assessments, ensure everything is compliant with fire safety, working at height, water treatment.
- Sustainability management and routine reporting – Keep records up to date, readings of utility meters.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Do you have a degree or equivalent experience?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar multi-site role?
- Do you have proven experience in managing a team?
- Do you have previous budget management and service charge experience?
- Do you hold a h&s qualification?
- Do you have strong FM knowledge across both hard and soft services?
If this is something of interest to you please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your application to email@example.com