Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Act as a key support member to the retail management team providing first line administrative support to the Retail field based teams and central operations team. To competently undertake all operational administrative tasks in a professional manner and to provide other support as directed.
- Provide administrative support to field based Regional Centre Managers, Regional Facilities Managers and Central Operations Teams.
- Help sites remain compliant with Health & Safety requirements by monitoring the safety database, chasing down outstanding risks and documentation and updating notes and comments on the system in liaison with site and field based teams.
- Log insurance inspections and coordinate the resolution of identified actions.
- Assist with the maintenance of all relevant files and records and the standardisation of site documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs
- Collate and circulate data and reports as requested, such as, mystery shopper surveys, car parking and footfall reports, sales reports, etc.
- Monitor customer emails and requests and ensure they are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Process purchase orders and invoices for field based staff and assist the Procurement Team in uploading contracts on to our Portal system.
- Update websites including information on offers and events as advised by the Marketing Team.
- Maintain accurate contact details for key occupier contacts, key-holders, site staff and service partners.
- Help field staff coordinate their diaries and meeting requests to make best use of time, and arrange hotel accommodation and travel when required.
- Provide any support reasonably requested by other team members and centre site staff.
For success, you will be:
- Experienced administrator to provide first line support for the retail management team
- Experience within a facilities or property management team beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Solid IT and system skills