Property & Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading property company seeking an experienced Property and Engineering Manager to manage an iconic property by providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for the landlord.
This role will be crucial in setting up, implementing and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the Mechanical, Electrical, Transport and Public Health Services to the occupiers, while protecting and enhancing landlord assets within the Building / Estate. and contributing to the safety and well being of all users of the building/ estate.
- Execute the role of Engineering Manager, ensuring management of contractors, and consultants to ensure compliance with current Health & Safety standards and legislation.
- Execute the role of Property Manager.
- Take executive responsibility for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of the annual service charge budgets, management accounts and year end reconciliations.
- Provide day-to-day technical and operational support to occupiers and Client as necessary.
- Implementation, management and development of the Concept planned maintenance system, ensuring information, plant history, drawings and technical information is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the building receives an appropriately high level of central support in the areas of accounts, administration, information technology, health & safety etc. so as to provide the requisite level of ongoing service to the clients.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Responsibility and ownership of complete service delivery
- Budget Management
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Tendering and Contractor Management
- Commercial awareness, business acumen
- Making considered decisions
- Health and Safety
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.