Team AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an opportunity for a Team Administrator to work on behalf of our client who are a highly successful property company.
The purpose of this role would be to act as first line support to the Central Support Retail Teams, Surveying and Finance. Actively managing all business and systems including reports and financial information in a discreet, confidential and professional manner. Provide administrative support and cover as directed.
- Actively manage diaries for the Retail Surveying Team, Retail Finance Team, arranging internal and external appointments as appropriate.
- Actively plan, arrange and coordinate operational management meetings.
- Organise and book travel and accommodation as requested.
- Actively manage all correspondence producing letters, reports, presentations and other documentation using MS Office 2010.
- Actively manage and prioritise Retail Team e-mails, responding or drafting replies where necessary and referring relevant correspondence on to other Directors/managers.
- Support the process of tracking all property management reporting, chase outstanding reports and action points as directed.
- Prepare presentation material and papers to parent company boards, clients. Occupiers and colleagues.
- Ensure professional and positive relationships are maintained with all external companies including Parent
- Company, clients, managing agents etc. via both telephone and in person.
- Custodian of the company’s Management Contracts ensuring all documentation is received and filed accordingly.
- Perform routine administrative tasks i.e. answering telephones, scheduling meetings, dealing with incoming post, greeting visitors and ensuring meeting rooms prepared etc.
- Provide support and cover as directed.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested.
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Strong organisational skills
- Experienced administrator
- Personal integrity
- Team worker
- Articulate Communicator – both verbal and written
- Strong IT Skills – Intermediate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If this role is of interest to yourself, please send your CV across to amy@maxwellstephens,com OR call Amy on 0207 118 4848.