Administration AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have an opportunity for an Administration Assistant to work on behalf of our client who are a highly successful property company.
The purpose of this role would be to support the Engineering Manager with general administrative tasks including, maintaining and completing the statutory documentation ensuring it is compliant at all times. Tracking engineering related financial transactions maintaining a record or formal meetings and follow up on actions. Completion of engineering related key service commitments with the support of the engineering manager.
- Support of the Engineering Manager in all contracts relating to Engineering on the estates/buildings, including maintenance contracts.
- Ensure that all documentation is statutory compliant at all times, including the Operations Manual and reporting requirements.
- Support the Engineering Manager in the production of client reports, and all the required data is available at all times, as well as ensuring service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represent the service requirement of the estate/building and are presented and executed in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining a programme outlining the workload and routine tasks of the estate/building team. Ensure all necessary equipment, training, materials and Health and Safety PPE and documentation are available and compliant at all times.
- Undertake audits of statutory log books, including, fire, water, access log book etc.
- Completion of engineering related key service commitments.
- Manage the statutory insurance, register, inspections and related works arising.
- Any other task commensurate with the role or under the direction of the Engineering Manager
Experience and Attributes Required:
- A problem solver
- Highly articulate both orally and in written work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and organised with a desire for improving performance and delivering exceptional results
- Computer literate – Microsoft software packages to intermediate level
- Engineering/Property Management related background
- At least 3 years’ experience gained in a customer focused environment.
- Business Alignment
- Professional Integrity
- Unrivalled Service Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Commercial Responsibility
- Results Orientated
- Impact & Influence
- Team Working
- Developing Self & Others
If this role is of interest to yourself, please send your CV across to email@example.com OR call Amy on 0207 118 4848.