Building Supervisor (Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens client, a worldwide real estate company; are now looking to recruit a Building Supervisor, this will be working on a part time basis (2 days per week).
In this role, you will act as a representative of our client in the United Kingdom. You will ensure that the building functions as a world class building, maintaining a professional image and an excellent level of customer service to tenants and visitors alike.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Practice our clients “5 key values” in all decisions and actions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with tenants, serving their occupancy needs with a level of quality that exceeds their expectations.
- Record tenant comments and bring any problems and possible solutions to the immediate attention of the manager.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are delivered at Reception and that the highest standards of maintenance and repair apply throughout the building.
- Act as a first point of contact for the front desk contracts and supervise (and develop where possible) all staff, up-dating and reviewing their Assignment Instructions on a regular basis and ensuring they maintain an excellent standard of dress and behaviour at all times.
- Operate and actively monitor the Access Control, CCTV and Visitor Express systems to ensure that the security of the building is not compromised. Maintain a system for the tracking of keys and passes.
- Assume full responsibility and ownership for any projects or tasks assigned to you and ensure that all works are completed to HI’s satisfaction
- Monitor the Service Level Agreement for the cleaning company, ensuring the highest standards are maintained both internally and externally.
- Record visits by maintenance contractors and coordinate the issuance of Permits to Work.
- Ensure that the building is maintained as a safe working environment by regular use of the E-Risk system and ensuring that we remain compliant with Health and Safety legislation. Report any infringements or potential risks to the manager immediately.
- Monitor maintenance work order system
- Coordinate and follow-up on ad hoc property management projects as directed
- Assist the manager in the administration of the building, including the ordering of supplies for the Management office and Reception, photocopying and filing as requested and any other tasks which may be required.
- Maintain the tidiness of the storeroom
- Stamp, code and prepare Purchase Orders for all correct invoices, write cheques.
- Provide weekly reports to the manager (London).
- Prepare Petty Cash Statements as required
- Keep the Manager fully informed at all times
Handling the recruitment for this position are leading facilities management recruitment company, Maxwell Stephens.
Contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.