Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens client, a highly successful asset management company; are now looking to appoint an experienced Building Manager.
Based from the main Manchester site in a key trophy building, the role will manage and support the direction of all operational activities on designated buildings for Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Security. Working closely with the wider building service delivery team, (which includes Property Managers, Front of House and Subcontractor partners) you will ensure a positive image of the buildings and all aspect of Facilities Management for landlord and occupying clients.
This role can pay up to £42,500 for the right person for the regional elements of the role, which may include additional line management. Our client would not exceed the £37,500 level for Building Manager role if you are only managing the one site.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience of end-to-end management of mobilising sites and/or one-off projects.
- Able to apply legislation policies relating to Health & Safety and Environmental Management – minimum IOSH Managing Safely, ideally NEBOSH.
- Requires strong financial management skills, including experience of service charge budget management.
- Effective contractor management skills for all core Facilities Management areas.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Well organised, enthusiastic and results driven.
For this role, you must have experience of managing a ‘trophy’ building or similar high-quality environment, delivering services to a high-end level, ensuring operational continuity as far as possible to meet occupier needs and expectations.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens today on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org