Commercial Property Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client current serve a wide range of corporate clients in over 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, and offer a wide range of property services including residential sales & lettings, commercial leasing & investment, consultancy, property & facilities management and valuation.
Based in the Headquarters in the City, of London, the role of the commercial property facilities manager is to take responsibility for overseeing the management of the common parts and services across our client’s multi occupied buildings and sites, based principally in London and the South East of England.
- Management of all hard and soft service providers, monitoring SLAs and KPIs and periodically re-tendering to ensure delivery of an efficient, quality and value for money service for clients and the occupiers of the buildings/sites
- Management of vacant properties and sites.
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS code of practice
- Monitoring and control of budget expenditure in tandem with the client accounting team
- Control of all Environmental and Health and Safety, ensuring compliance across all buildings and sites with legislation, codes of practice and policies and procedures
- Visiting and inspecting buildings and sites as necessary to ensure, as a minimum, key deliverables are met
- Regular and accurate reporting to the partners/property managers, clients and the H&S director.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and tasks from the property management team, clients and occupiers.
- Developing and building good working relationships with building/site occupiers
Must be a team player able to work with property managers to provide a cohesive team approach in the management of client portfolios and service delivery to tenants.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or similar IOSH accredited training
- Membership of BIFM or FM qualification.
- Ideally experience of managing multi let commercial portfolio to include offices, business and retail parts and industrial estates.
- Experience in a facilities management role
- Setting and management of service charge budgets
- Experience of using property management systems (Yardi would be an advantage)
- Experience in the use of on line environmental, health and safety management and compliance systems (e.g. RiskWise)
- IT literate
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.