Fabric TechnicianBack to Vacancies List
You must be available to work immediately, as this role requires an immediate start and is a temporary cover for 10 weeks.
Maxwell Stephens’ client are seeking an experienced fabric technician to oversee all building fabric service delivery. This role is responsible for delivering the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance, fabric repairs and general duties
The following rota is in place:
Rota Week 1 = Monday- Friday 8:00 to 17:00
Rota Week 2 = Monday- Friday 10.00 to 19:00 plus Sat
- Compliance with contractual requirements.
- Responsibility for the undertaking and execution of all operations under their remit and reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor / Manager.
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Ensuring the company systems are implemented in a manner, which fully complies with all legal, qualitative, health, safety and environmental standards and other relevant guidance.
- Ensuring, reviewing and monitoring compliance, to meet the expectation and needs of the client.
- Coordination and delivery of fabric and maintenance works.
- Monthly testing of the emergency lights and recording failures.
- Monthly L8 maintenance.
- Complete any additional tasks that arise from the Helpdesk.
- Assist technicians if / when required.
- Review and upkeep the on-site building fabric list at all times.
- Maintain service records.
- Assist in the control of the Permit to Work system.
- Control and monitor contractor activities on site.
- Performing buildings checks on a daily basis.
- A suitably qualified and experienced carpenter/wet trade/ painter with appropriate site experience in repair and finishing works to the highest standard. Experience in an FM or building services maintenance position will be an advantage.
- Some experience within electrical and plumbing systems would be a preference
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written
- The ability to form relationships with clients and to exceed customer expectations
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role