Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a prestigious property company whom manage some prominent property across London, the South East and the rest of UK have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineering Manager based in London.
The successful candidate will proactively manage engineering services for specific buildings and Estate and will manage the Estate M&E service contract directly.
- Manage the Engineering Services on the buildings and Estate in a customer focused manner, to the high standards expected by the client; owners and the occupiers.
- Provide leadership to Engineering Managers including all aspects of staff training, development for both direct employees and contracted personnel.
- To provide a consultative and co-ordinated approach, in liaising with all available resources including the property managers, contractors, consultants and specialists to ensure that at all times the properties are well maintained.
- Responsible for the delivery of client targets in relation to improving the estate and buildings energy performance.
- Play an active role in the management of the estate as part of the senior management team.
- Skills and Experience
- Customer focused attitude and a flexible working style.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Energy & Environmental knowledge
- Engineering Management
- 3rd Party/Contractor Management
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- Fabric management
- Engineering and electronic security service delivery
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested applicants to contact them without delay to make known your interest in the role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply