Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting on behalf of their client, a commercial property consultancy company, for a Facilities Manager in Newcastle.
The successful candidate will lead a regional team of Facilities Managers in the strategic management of a designated portfolio of properties. They will represent Our Client’s Property Management team in providing an exceptional FM service implementing all aspects of best practice in line with Our Client’s values. They will coordinate the FM delivery of their assigned team ensuring full compliance, accurate record keeping and a proactive service provision.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery by reviewing and developing processes and identifying opportunities to create efficiencies within existing work structures.
- Support the Regional Facilities manager by acting as an escalation point and mentor to the FM team. Provide support to, and aid the development of, team members.
- Be responsible for the implementation of agreed best practice FM in all areas including accounting practice, communication, procurement and compliance.
- Undertake direct management of a proportion of your designated portfolio.
- To liaise with surveyors, clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis ensuring excellent service is provided to all clients.
- Ensure accurate records are kept in relation to your portfolio, including up to date recording of FM activity on any relevant systems.
- Undertake regular site visits and inspections, and ensure any risks are identified and resolved effectively within necessary timescales.
- IOSH qualification desired but not essential
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a facilities management role
- Experience of strategic management of portfolios of 10-20+ buildings
- Computer Literacy; Microsoft Office.
- Proven knowledge of FM Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting position.