Commercial Property Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful property consultancy, are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Facilities Manager in their Head Office in Central London. The Commercial Management team currently comprises 8 people working from their head office in London and regional office in Oxford.
The role of the Commercial Property Facilities Manager is to take responsibility for overseeing the management of the common parts and services across the multi occupied buildings and sites. These currently number 27 and are based principally in London and the South East of England. Locations and buildings are however subject to change as property management mandates change over time. The current combined service charge budget is c£3.80million.
This role requires an immediate start
• Management of all hard and soft service providers, monitoring SLAs and KPIs and periodically re-tendering to ensure delivery of an efficient, quality and value for money service for the clients and the occupiers of their buildings/sites
• Management of vacant properties and sites.
• Preparing and managing service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS code of practice
• Monitoring and control of budget expenditure in tandem with the client accounting team
• Control of all Environmental and Health and Safety, ensuring compliance across all buildings and sites with legislation, codes of practice policies and procedures
• Visiting and inspecting buildings and sites as necessary to ensure, as a minimum, key deliverables are met
• Regular and accurate reporting to the partners/property managers, clients and the H&S director.
• Dealing with ad hoc queries and tasks from the property management team, clients and occupiers.
• Developing and building good working relationships with building/site occupiers
• Ideally experience of managing multi let commercial portfolio to include offices, business and retail parts and industrial estates.
• Experience in a facilities management role.
• Setting and management of service charge budgets
• Experience of using property management systems (Yardi would be an advantage)
• Experience in the use of on line environmental, health and safety management and compliance systems (e.g RiskWise)
• NEBOSH General Certificate or similar IOSH accredited training
• Membership of BIFM or FM qualification.
• Must be a team player able to work with property managers to provide a cohesive team approach in the management of client portfolios and service delivery to tenants
• I.T literate
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 903 4265 to discuss in more detail.