Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful property firm, are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team to oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management and first class service delivery of cleaning, security, reception, landscaping, help-desk, IT services, telephone and administration services.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for providing a customer
focused service ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery to the occupiers through a strategic and innovative approach to engaging with both operational teams as well as occupiers.
- The individual represents our client as a high-profile Manager and delivers external and internal presentations to a variety of audiences to show-case the property and the operational
- Works closely with the Heads of Department to make sure all teams are fully trained and given the best coaching and development possible. Manages, motivates and develops the team to achieve exceptional results and exceed objectives and development plans.
- The Operations Manager maintains strong relationships with Occupier contacts and delivers consistent engagement across all levels.
- Working with the management team and the GM, the position contributes to the development and implementation of strategies, policies and practices.
- Maintain and promote the property in a cost and efficient manner
- Conduct any business in a professional and business-like manner at all times
- Familiarisation with all layouts and systems for the building
- Providing a customer-focused service ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery to the occupiers
- Deliver an operational vision to all Department Heads and their teams
- Lead by example with a hands-on visibility
- Turning operational KPI’s and performance data into operational strategy and process optimisation
- Lead the occupier moving process from a soft services perspective
- Support and input into strategy meetings with GM
- Delivers sustainable best practice in all areas of responsibility and assists in target setting and monitoring for the property on an annual basis
- Ensures that the presentation of the property is of the highest order at all times in all areas, actively audits and makes recommendations for continual improvement
- Ensuring signed contracts in place all suppliers and that they are reviewed at specified periods including full tender activity where
- Assist in ensuring that Health and Safety compliance at the Property is conducted to ISO 45001
- Proactive in building relationships and operational understanding with all levels of occupiers.
- Responsive and customer focused to tenant
- Prepare, set, assess and monitor the service budgets, in consultation with the GM
- Maintain proper records of expenditure and spending commitments, using appropriate technology provided
- Carry out strategic reviews of contract value for money and efficiency
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and of other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at
- Strong people management skills in essential
- Contractor management skills
- Must be a great communicator with both tenants, customers and clients
- Must have experience working within a multi-tenanted environment
- IOSH H&S Qualification as a minimum is highly desirable.
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at email@example.com or call 0203 903 4265 to discuss in more detail.