Contracts Coordinator – Ref 675Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global leader in Real Estate and due to further success they are now looking to expand their central services team with the addition of this new and exciting role.
You will be able to base yourself from home with regular visits to the regional office.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Check that all services / contract documentation is completed properly and in accordance with company approved standards at each stage of the contract drafting and execution process.
- Coordinate the workflow process associated with the drafting, execution and instruction of contracted FM services to ensure contracts fully completed for all services promptly and ideally before setting to work.
- Ensure PO’s are raised for all contracted services and that such PO’s match the agreed contract fee’s for the defined services.
- Ensure the Contracts Database is maintained up to date and in accordance with standards by uploading documents as directed by Contracts Managers and checking / approving any changes and variation requests.
- Assist Contract Managers with the preparation and compilation of standard contract documentation using approved standard templates.
- Coordinate the collection and checking of contracts information for new properties / suppliers and updating the contracts database as necessary. Identify any gaps for resolution and escalate any issues as appropriate to the Contracts Managers or site teams as appropriate.
- Initiate communications and instructions to new suppliers to ensure they are on-boarded affectively and promptly.
- Assist with the coordination of supplier performance and contracts reporting and preparing consolidated supplier performance reports from the CBRE supplier management platform.
- Assist Contracts Managers with the logging, tracking, escalation etc of service improvement requests, corrective action notices, contract notices, incentives and penalties and other supplier communications
- Assist Contract Managers with carrying out audits of site teams / activities for compliance with procurement policy and governance processes.
- Understand how the property / facilities management industry and how the company functions
- Understand procurement and contract management processes as they relate to an FM environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Understand business finance systems and processes
- Knowledge and experience of operating to ISO quality management systems and processes
- Able to plan and manage own workload effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases at intermediate / advanced level
- Understand and use industry/company specific IT applications
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with business and operational managers.