Customer Service Manager (Building Manager) – Ref 684Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading real estate organisation, whom manage some of the most prestigious Grade A properties in central London.
In this role you will provide an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers. You will be tasked with providing market leading reception and front-of-house services through the management of the Customer Service Team.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate client representatives, to communicate and liaise with occupiers through formal and informal communications to ensure that any areas for improvement are identified and provide regular feedback to occupiers on the status of the query up to and including the point of resolution.
- You will produce an updated Travel Plan as required by the Client with a view to securing an on-going process of continuous improvement.
- Deliver travel plan initiatives across the development
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with occupier representatives
- Manage the production of the annual associated service charge budget
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established
- Act as the Responsible Person and Senior Fire Warden in the event of an emergency.
- Ensure the delivery of building services are upheld through regular structured monitoring and direct liaison with service providers.
Core Requirements for this role will include:
- Financial management
- Health & Safety
- Managerial skills
- Tendering and contractor management
- Basic IT skills
- Fabric / long term costing
- Project management
- Service Charge
You will be tasked with providing market leading reception and front-of-house services through the management of the Customer Service Team.
Our client are looking for a highly motivated leader of teams and services with a depth of experience in soft services / front of house but also a good understanding of being a building manager with experience of the core requirements listed above. You will need to have an appreciation of 5 * service deliver with a desire to be the best.