Facilities Manager (Temporary) – Ref 621Back to Vacancies List
Deliver the agreed total FM service and strategy to a corporate client based in Maidenhead. Act as the onsite representative to deliver services as agreed in the management agreement. Additional duties will include the management of two small satellite sites.
- Manage the on site team and contracted service providers.
- Manage the agreed budget.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Liaise with and manage tenant’s occupation of the premises, in line with site, clients specific requirements.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process.
- Responsible for the management of Health and Safety.
- Client reporting
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- H&S IOSH Certification (or similar) – Required.
- Technical building services background.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Knowledge of Output Specification contracts
- Management of Performance Based Contracts
- Health and Safety management.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 5 Years + Relevant FM experience will need to be demonstrated – Required
- Contract Management (SLA’s & KPI’s) – Required
- Financial Management
- Total or ‘in house’ FM Provision.
- Management Agent Background – Preferred