Estate Manager/Centre Manager – Ref 736Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are acting on behalf of a Global Real Estate business to recruit this role to be based at one of the largest sites in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of Maintenance, Security, Cleaning, services (through the appointed FM contractor) Health & Safety and Service Charge management to the performance standards required and within the cost budgets permitted by the building’s owner. In conjunction with the Property Manager, you will provide an interface with the management on delivery of services and working relationships.
You will possess tertiary qualifications, preferably related to facilities management or technical services.
- Ideally a recognised and certificated H&S qualification but minimum
- Good administrative and IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good numeracy skills (experience setting and managing budgets, meeting deadlines and working within financial limits.
- Strong customer relationship skills and ability to work and integrate in an established team.
- Experience of contract procurement and management of contractors
- Experience of centre / building management through refurbishment / redevelopment – highly desirable.
- Strong organisational skills – ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to listen and willingness to learn.
- Team player – maintain close working relationships with all other employees of the business and client to assist in the facilitation of projects.
- Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Results and achievement orientated to high standards.