Regional Manager (Retail) – Ref 804Back to Vacancies List
Working for a property management organisation, specialising within Retail.
In this role you will manage a remote team of direct reports made up of Shopping Centre Managers. Reporting to Director level; this role will form part of the organisations senior management team and is responsible for the co-ordination of the regions team to ensure drive and motivation to ensure that high performance of the team is maintained, along with ensuring that each site is maintained to a high level.
All sites must comply both to statutory and company processes and procedures and regular monitoring to reflect this. Each property requires the service charge budgets to be maintained to agreed levels along with management of internal and external suppliers.
- Standardise operations management of the Southern Portfolio.
- Benchmark standards and service delivery across both the portfolio and industry.
- Effective operational transition of client/properties in and out of management
- Oversee maintenance and major works programme
- Operational service charge budgets are set and monitored effectively
- Report operational issues across the regional portfolio
- Complete annual business plans for the regions
- Complete monthly reports for the director
- Responsible for full compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Monitor the teams use of the support systems
- Maintain, comply and drive for full compliance with health, safety and environmental policies
- Consolidation of suppliers
- Conduct regular reviews of the consolidated suppliers and feedback any issues to the procurement team
- Identify training needs of the FM team relating to operational standards, health, safety and environment
- Implementation of roles and responsibilities by way of change management
- Conduct annual appraisal and regular individual reviews of FM’s objectives
- Review the succession plan for the team in conjunction with HR
- Complete audits and ensure inspections are carried out on sites and implementing solutions from outcomes
- Assist team with emergency planning/major incident planning consistently across the business
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Oversee recruitment, selection and induction of Regional teams
- Support, supervise and develop employees in the region