Senior Facilities Manager – Ref 814Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a dynamic global property company, whom are now looking to recruit this role to lead and motivate a team to successfully deliver business objectives, whilst also managing a number of properties whilst managing a series of direct reports.
To demonstrate a level of profile with the Client and other stakeholders, commensurate with the seniority of the role. To support the Directors on all aspects of the business plan and budgeting process for your area of the business to ensure the achievement of profit targets, compliance and level of service required. The sites are all mixed use, the tenants are a mixed from blue chip to small individual businesses.
- You will be experienced within the facilities management sector or a service driven environment at a senior level preferably from a managing agent type background.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of successfully managing a standalone property or number of properties.
- Proven track record of implementing successful development strategies for a property or number of properties.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering targets.
- Proven ability to understand and analyse data and create/recommend solutions to problems.
- Proven ability to work with a broad spectrum of internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability of successfully managing and developing an effective team.
- FM qualification – degree or equivalent desirable but not essential