Audio Visual Technician – Ref 838Back to Vacancies List
The Audio Visual technician role is a fast paced and customer focused. You will be on the front line for client interaction around our client’s offices. The role requires excellent time management and prioritisation skills to complete the responsibilities. Customer Service should always be the top priority and the office should always be ready for an inspection. As well as general facilities management experience, you have a sound knowledge of AV, VC, Projection and Visual displays. You will need to have experience in a fast paced environment with previous experience of participation in multiple company functions and be able to Interact with clients via multiple channels (Vox, Email, Phone).
- You will have High school education or undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and with changing needs
- Ability to walk/move between buildings in campus throughout day
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient with computers, email, MS Office software, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and teamwork skills needed
As this role is a 1 year contract, it is expected that you would be available for a relatively immediate start.