Senior Facilities Manager – Ref 855Back to Vacancies List
The Senior Facilities Manager will be directly responsible for the delivery of services into the occupied building in which the FM is based to the finest levels of service as defined by our client. The FM will ensure that the highest standards of management and maintenance of the property is kept with a high standard of servicing to the occupiers of the building with reference to the relevant budgets. The FM should consider the occupiers as “clients” and is expected to have a strong focus on customer service. The senior FM will report to a Senior Manager based at our clients Headquarters in Central London.
You will manage finances, contractors, projects, staff, sustainability, disaster recovery, fabric, both hard and soft services provision and health and safety.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in delivering facility management services to a high profile, corporate HQ or professional services building;
- Good demonstrable technical knowledge of services, mechanical and electrical, legal and operating issues required for the smooth running of the building;
- Good understanding of statutory requirements and best practice policy and procedures including health and safety and business continuity procedures;
- Knowledge and experience of managing sustainability issues in the built and operating environment;
- Experience of developing, managing and reporting for planning and managing annual budgets;
- Proactive and service oriented;
- Flexible to respond to client needs.
- You will possess a good level of Industry qualifications