Facilities Manager @ Skyscraper (Soft Services focus)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a Global Real Estate company have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager (Soft Services) to join their team. You will be responsible for the daily operational management of an exclusive 500,000 sq ft building and will take responsibility for contractor management to ensure a high standard of service delivery. The successful candidate will be customer-service driven and a team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring the highest standards of management and maintenance for the property are carried out with specific regard to expenditure and budgetary considerations for key soft service lines.
- Responsible for the day-to-day guidance, direction and development of site-based/contract staff to achieve effective deployment of service, relating to delivery of soft services.
- In conjunction with the FM (hard services) establish and maintain to the highest quality Health & Safety for the property; Maintaining and keeping up-dated the Health & Safety Policy document for the property, which also includes liaising with external consultancies as required.
- Manage and maintain the landlords help desk facility and Monitor and manage helpdesk personnel to ensure guests and clients receive prompt and warm attention at all times
- Undertake regular inspections of the property to monitor servicing, maintenance and compliance standards and liaise with contractors, service providers, consultants and specialists
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- Assist and liaise with building surveyors/architects/consultants on major works.
- At least three years’ experience in the management of investor properties.
- BIFM qualifications (or equivalent) and membership of BIFM
- Qualifications in Building Services.
- NEBOSH General Certificate and/or IOSH
- Knowledge of the workings of building systems.
- Proven experience in managing service charge budgets, setting budgets and reconciling accounts.
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.