Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
A brilliant opportunity to work on behalf of a tier one property organisation as “Engineering Manager” to be based at a significant landmark estate in Central London.
The main focus of the role is to lead the engineering team, develop engineering strategy and drive continuous improvement in the engineering team and structure.
You will be tasked with setting up, implementing and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the customers, while protecting and enhancing the landlord assets within the Building / Estate.
As an Engineering Manager your responsibilities will be varied and will include: Contract Management, Compliance, Provide day-to-day technical and operational support, Review Tenant License Applications, Undertake regular audits of maintenance programme, prepare budgets, analyse reports and lastly produce specifications.
An ideal Engineering Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Will have a proven background as an Engineering Manager within an FM environment.
- Must have a sound knowledge of both electrical and mechanical
- Must have budget management experience
- Will be able to manage a number of tasks at the same time whilst thinking quickly and effectively as required
- Must be an excellent communicator across all levels in the business, both internally and externally
- Should be fully familiar with IT
- Will be experienced in managing a team successfully
In return you will receive a salary of £50,000 – £55,000 Per Annum + Excellent Package which will include shares, bonus and significant pension contribution. Not forgetting market leading training opportunities and exposure to some of the best real estate in central London.
If you are interested in working for one of the UK’s leading property groups, then please do not hesitate and apply today.